The fifteenth season of Air Crash Investigation aired between 4 January 2016 and 17 February 2016. This season contained 10 episodes, and was followed by the sixteenth season that already started to air in June the same year.
- United Express flight 5925
- Asiana Airlines flight 214
- El Al flight 1862
- UPS Airlines flight 6
- 1961 Ndola United Nations DC-6 crash
- Atlantic Airways flight 670
- Spanair flight 5022
- Garuda Indonesia flight 200
- Atlantic Southeast Airlines flight 2311
- TAM Transportes Aéroes Regionais flight 402
- Fatal Transmission
- Terror in San Francisco
- High Rise Catastrophe
- Fatal Delivery
- Deadly Mission
- Edge of Disaster
- Deadly Delay
- Fatal Focus
- Steep Impact
- Carnage in Sao Paulo
- This is the first season since season 5 to include 10 episodes.
- This is the first time since season 12 that a Boeing 747 accident has been coverd, with this season covering 2.
- This season marks the first season since season 11 that an Emberor Air accident has been coverd.
- Even before this season aired, there had been remours of that this season would contain a special episode, but this was later proven false.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.